Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blessed Jesus, be a shield of peace

Blessed Jesus, be a shield peace. Let Your peace protect and now enfold me;
Take me into Your mighty, O Savior, and forever hold me.
As I travel through the wilderness of this life, O’ Savior, guide me along the way;
With the changes and challenges of life, support and strengthen me each day.


Blessed Jesus, be a shield of peace. Let Your eternal presence surround me;
Grant me blessed quietness, so that life’s troubles will not confound me.
When the storms of trouble and sorrows arise, be not far away;
Please incline Your ear, and listen when I bow down and pray.


Blessed Jesus, be a shield of peace. Shield me daily with Your saving grace;
Be my strength, and grant to me, the endurance to run this earthly race.
As I live, let Your blessings flow down upon me, and may they not cease;
When I die, let go to heaven, and there, forever enjoy Your eternal peace.

M.Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. Please feel free to leave your comments.

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: standard

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered By Blogger

Followers